Thursday, October 8, 2009

What You Want, Baby I Got It


Here's the deal friends.  I want you all to try cupcakes by two sisters.  Those sisters being Emily and I.
I simply cannot consume all of this butter and sugar on my own!  I'm afraid that I prefer a pastime of reading Harry Potter or something of the like as opposed to strenuous exercise, so I have to find a way to give these delights a new palate to please.  A proper debut would be all of you! I will post a list of treats and you let me know if you want to sample.  I need good, honest "nays or yays"  so find the food critic within.  Give me a reason to perfect; and try some of our desserts!    

p.s.  And for all of you who have cut out sugar from your diet, shame on you!(Unless you are diabetic)  There's a whole, wide wonderful world of confections just waiting to be enjoyed.

4 comments:

Jessie Wade said...

I'll sample some!

Fraz said...

Think you could send some to Iraq? I know a few guys who would love some.

You Suck If You... said...

I'll work on that Tim! How shall I doing that?
And Jessie, you can just come right over and some with a coffee my dear.

sophie said...

I mean if I think I could dig deep and be a food critic for you. It'll be a sacrifice, but I'll do anything for you...

Next week!